Thursday, January 28, 2010

Letter D

One of our crafts usually consist of using the actual letter (which was D) and making something out of it. This week we made a Duck out of the D.

In this picture Scarlett was telling me where she wanted eyes, and since I had 8 kids there. I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH GLUE.

 



Senses: Touchy Feely Box

I used an old "wipes" box and put 5 objects in it. The kids loved to guess what was in the box. (cotton balls, eraser, penny, key and etc) The goal was to use hard and soft objects.

 


Sorting: Red and Blue

I put out red and blue erasers and the children had to sort them into the matching bin.

 


Shapes:
I have two containers with a shape chart in each box. The children have to take the pieces and the board and put the picture together. Then, they have to put it AWAY. Then, they can do the other box.

 
Posted by Picasa


Letter of the week: D
Story of the week: Daniel and the Lions Den
Bible Verse: He will take great Delight in you. Zephaniah 3:17
Books: Dogs, Daddy, Dora, Ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment