Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Learning Time for the fall

A is for Avocado

B is for Bugs.  This "I like bugs" book is a nice level 1 book for beginners.

B is Buckeyes

A is for Alligator

I have been a little busy and well, quite frankly didn't keep up with this like I would like.  I am going to try and post as much as I can.  I would like to link up to sites where I find some of my info.  I would also like to attach lessons that I type up for the week that I do with Scarlett.  I was just talking to a friend on the phone tonight.  We were talking about how often or what I do with Scarlett.  I usually work with Scarlett on academic stuff for about 20 minutes a day.  That's all it takes folks to show and guide your child at this age.  Now, I usually read books, do crafts, make and bake, and play too.  But academically, I usually work with her on the "goal" for the day in about 20 minutes. I
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment